24/06/2012

Music Monday

Okay, so technically it's still Sunday, and I'm clearly just getting really eager ... Actually, no, I won't be at a computer tomorrow .. or Tuesday ... or Wednesday ... I'm going to be on my Duke of Edinburgh expedition for two days from Monday evening and I'll be back home Wednesday night. Therefore, I thought it would be better to provide you with your music needs one day early rather than 3 days late ... This is Shake It Out by Florence and the Machine. I think I heard this in an episode of How I Met Your Mother (one of my favourite programs, if you don't watch it, then you MUST START). Anyway, I heard it, and liked it, and thought it would be nice to share it. Enjoy!


There's also a pretty decent Glee cover .. (Yes, I did just say a decent Glee cover ... ) I'm quite fond of this one, and I particularly like the harmonies. So here's a two for one deal with the music today :)


Hope you have a good week!

from london, with love

No comments:

Post a Comment