22/07/2012

Take me out tonight because I want to see people ...

I picked up the Pixi Endlessly Silky Eye Pencil from the Pixi store on Carnaby Street last week and have been faithfully using it since. I can't even begin to describe how amazing this eyeliner is, it blows any other pencil I've used completely out of the water. It glides on so easily; I barely put any pressure on to get a really dark line. I particularly like to use it on my tight line as it really opens up my eyes and makes my lashes look thicker. Now, this really does stay put. Used on my upper lash line it didn't budge all day, which is quite a feat with my oily eyelids and on my tight line it stays for a good 5-6 hours, which in my opinion, is pretty damn amazing. The pigmentation is also pretty impressive, giving a really rich dark black with next to no pressure. You have to keep the lid on tightly so that the pencil doesn't dry out, and because of how soft it is, it can be pretty difficult to sharpen well, although I've found that if I keep it in the fridge before hand it hardens it enough to be able to sharpen easily. As an added bonus, the design on the pencil is really pretty :)
Overall, as you may have guessed, I can't rave about this product enough, and considering it's reasonable price tag of £9.50 (what could be considered the Bobbi Brown equivalent costs a whopping £17.50), I highly recommend you go out and get it if you're in the market for a really good eyeliner!





from london, with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment