So I'm finally back, after a very long break. I could go into lots of detail explaining my long absence, but honestly, I don't feel I need to. I'm in my final year of school, and honestly, there were a lot of things that had to take precedent over blogging, as much as I missed it. Again, I'm going to try to get back into blogging, but I'll be busy as soon as I get back to school as I have mocks in February which I'm gonna have to work pretty damn hard for. To get back into the swing of blogging, I thought I'd do a beauty blogger tag, as I think that's more the direction that I want to take the blog in from 2013 onwards. So, without further ado, here it is:
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Main straight, with some kinks and very very poofy.
2. What it your natural hair colour?
A dark chocolate brown, but I've added a bit of red every year since I was about 13 so it's now very multi-coloured.
3. Do you dye it yourself or do you go to a salon?
Dye it myself. I can't justify paying that much to go to a salon when I don't have a regular income.
4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day, although I can go one more day without it looking too bad if I don't have time.
5. Do you wear the same hair style everyday or do you change it up?
I tend to start the day with it down, get to school, get frustrated and throw it up into a turban style bun by about 10am.
6. Do you do your own nails or do you go to a salon?
I do my own generally, although I will very rarely treat myself to a trip to the salon, especially since I found one locally that does a quick manicure for a very very reasonable £5.
7. How often do you change your nail varnish?
I'm terrible at changing up the colour of my nails, especially when I'm at school so I tend to just wear a clear base coat and change it when I have dual-tone nails from the base coat growing out..
8. Do you always wear nail varnish on your toes?
I always have nail varnish on my toes, although I do tend to forget to repaint so end up with scraps at the end of my toenails as I almost never have my feet out ...
9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
Urm, for school I go for the au natural look as I really value that extra 10 minutes in bed, so when I'm on holiday and going out to London or something I tend to spend a bit more time on my makeup, so maybe 15 minutes or so?
10. What do you do first, your face or your eyes?
Face as I don't tend to wear a lot of eyeshadow so there isn't a lot of fall out.
11. Do you collect makeup or just buy it when your need to?
Considering there is very little makeup I actually need, I'd say it's probably more of a collecting inclination.
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
For a night out I'll almost always ear false lashes, just because my own natural lashes or so short and sparse.
13. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday?
Nope, like I said earlier, school days usually mean the ever attractive, no makeup look.
14. Do you wear makeup just around the house?
If I'm not leaving the house or only popping over to the corner shop then I won't bother, but if I've gone out then come home, I'll probably keep my makeup on until the end of the day in case I need to pop out again.
15. Will you leave the house without makeup on?
Yep, do it quite a bit. If there's no point putting makeup on then I won't.
16. How many high end products do you have?
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Not as often as I should .. honestly, I'm a bit embarrassed/disgusted at how little I wash them compared to how often I should was them.
18. Do you plan what you will wear the next day, or when you are getting dressed?
I tend to try to plan, but I always end up changing my mind.
19. How often do you change your handbag?
Hardly ever. I have a school bag, a medium sized handbag and a small clutch bag and that's all I really use.
20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I try to get to bed by 11pm as it's a 6.15am wakeup for me to get to school.
21. How often and when do you workout?
I'm forced to go to the gym by my school twice a week as part of my course .. does that count? ..
22. Left or Right handed?
23. How tall are you?
5'2" .. I know, I'm a shorty.
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I speak Danish fluently, Japanese enough to communicate with my family, GCSE level French and I'm learning Italian at the moment :)
25. How many pets do you have?
None, although I have a cat at my dad's.
26. How often are you on blogger?
Hopefully more often now!
27. Do you read the comments posted?
Of course! As soon as I get that e-mail I have to check it.
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Only a wishlist kind of thing if it's something I really, really want. Otherwise I'll make a mental note to try and find it at some point.
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I started it because I wanted to keep in contact with my friends abroad, as I was known as the one who lived in London, I wanted to keep that aspect in the name. That's how I came up with from london with love. As for the URL, London Ramblers kind of describes me, rambling around London aimlessly.
30. What sort of camera do you use to take your photographs?
I have a Nikon 1.
31. How often do you clean your room?
Very very rarely, it can be so messy and I won't bother to clean it.
32. What is your favourite colour?
33. What is your favourite magazine?
Company, especially after their re-design.
34. Do you swear?
Yep, like a pig.
35. What are you going to do today?
Hopefully do a few posts, take some photos and do some school work.
Well now I've reminded you of who I am, hopefully I've caught your interest again.
from london, with love.