25/10/2013

Dear darling ...

Now, this may not be a typical 'beauty' post, but lets face it, everyone uses deodorant (I hope ...), so let's not pretend that you don't want to talk about it. I was always a spray deodorant girl and never really had the patience to sit there flapping my arms around until my roll-on was dry. On the other hand, I sweat ... a lot .. Sorry for telling you that, but now that we've established it I feel like I can give a much more in-depth and honest review of my new favourite deodorant: Mitchum Advanced Control.



To start with, the packaging isn't all that exciting, but it's nothing offensive and as it stays tucked in my wicker box on my windowsill I'm not too worried.


In terms of how it works, it's a thumbs up from me. It dries quickly, meaning I don't have to resemble a chicken as I try to get my armpits dry before I put my clothes on. The smell is unoffensive, and I like how fresh it is without clashing with my perfume. For a normal day of doing things around the house/going out it keeps me dry and fresh smelling for the whole day. If I'm going to the gym, I'll pop it on again just before and I find that I'm dry afterwards, no matter what I've done which is no mean feat I'll have you know. 


So there you go, there's my favourite deodorant. Let me know if you've ever tried this one, or what your favourite is.

No comments:

Post a Comment