05/02/2012

another apology.

Oh god ... I'm sorry. It's been over a month. OVER A MONTH. My poor baby, I hope you'll forgive me. I'd love to have an excuse for my serious lack of blogging ... but I don't have one. Nor do I think that I need one really. I said I'd do this blog for enjoyment, and for some reason, I just haven't really felt like blogging. Maybe because there's been nothing to blog about, maybe because I've been so busy after the Christmas holidays and being back at school I just haven't had time. I think it may be a combination of the above. However, I'm back, and will try to keep this up .. again ...
Well, as I said, there really hasn't been much to report. I've been back at school and very busy. I'm assistant directing the school senior play, Blood Wedding by Lorca which is on in March, and that really has been taking up all my time. I don't seem to see my friends anymore as I'm spending more or less every lunch break and after school in the drama department taking rehearsals. Don't get me wrong, I love it, and I'm really enjoying the change from acting to directing, but it's exhausting, so lets just say I'm really looking forward to going on holiday in a week. "Holiday" you hear me say? Yes, that's right, I'm going on holiday. I got a phonecall from one of my best friends Natalie (if you're reading this, hello darling :) ) asking if I'd like to come along with her and her fam to Dahab in Egypt for a few days during half term. Of course I said yes, and after all this work, I really can't wait to just relax in the sun and soak up a tan, (not to mention some Vitamin D, which I really am lacking at this time of year). As that's been taking up all my time, I really don't have anything else to report. We've had our first snow of the winter, and the country has gone into a frenzy. You'd think that by now England would notice that we do, in fact, get snow at least once every winter. But no, it causes chaos every year. Now, I'd love to say that I went out and frolicked like a little girl .. but I didn't. Something about todays snow just wasn't very exciting. God I hope I'm not becoming an old miser! This and my dislike of fireworks, I'll be ending up an old woman with only her 50 cats for company. . .

So that's the update for now, I'm also gonna do another post in a minute about my perfumes. No real reason, I just felt like sharing my perfumes.

Here are some pictures of the snow. Unfortunately, I only thought to take the pictures after it had begun to melt and my little neighbours had ruined it's pristine beauty.

from london, with love.



No comments:

Post a Comment