05/02/2012

perfume favourites

As I said in the post before, here is my little message about my perfumes. I have quite a few perfumes, I won't lie, so I've chosen my favourite top 5 to show you, including the one I'm currently wearing daily.




First is the oldest of my collection. This is my third bottle of Love Etc, and I just love it. I'm a massive fan of sweet scents, and this has been my staple winter perfume for the last few winters.



My mum brought me back this CK one SHOCK from duty free in Tokyo Narita airport. I really like it. Again, it's quite sweet; a bit too sweet for some people but I like it. Although, it doesn't seem to last all day and I don't feel like I smell nearly as delicious in the evening as I did in the morning. Unfortunately, the bottle is far too big to carry in my bag, and I only have one of those travel perfume decanter thingies at the moment, which is being used for my favourite perfume.


My friends Steph bought me this adorable minature bottle of Daisy by Marc Jacobs for my birthday. (THANKS STEPH!) I've liked Daisy for years but for one reason or another I just hadn't got round to getting it. However, this bottle is perfect for carrying around, and has a 10ml refil, which means I won't be running out any time soon.


Now, onto my favourite perfume. Alien by Thierry Mugler. My mum got me this for Christmas and I've been wearing it daily since. I'd been mentioning for a while, (okay, months), how much I love this perfume and, as the good mother she is, mum bought it on her way home from Japan. As you can see, I've already used quite a bit of it but I just absoloutely love it. It's sweet, and I've been told by many people that I smell delicious and like vanilla. In fact, I don't think I've ever been complimented on my perfume this much is such a short period of time. I just adore it, so thank you mummy for buying it for me!



Also, as a side note, I requested this from my dad for Christmas and I've been using it for about a month. I used to have really lovely, gorgeous, strong nails which would grow incredibly quickly. But something changed at some point, and they're now weak and break so easily. They also tend to break in the middle which means the crack just goes further down my nail which is really quite painful. Anyway, as I said, I've been using this for about a month and I've noticed a difference. My nails are still breaking, but they're not nearly as brittle and don't seem to be breaking as easily. I haven't been applying it exactly as instructed as I just keep forgetting to put it on daily, so I suppose that's why I haven't quite got the expected results.


That's all,
from london, with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment